How do I know if my animal needs chiropractic treatment?
There are numerous common stressful or traumatic situations that can cause abnormal or restricted movement to occur in the spinehttp://ukankidsrelief.com/index.php/cheapest-brand-xenical-quebecpharmacy. This change in proper movement of the spine is what chiropractors call a "subluxation."
When a subluxation occurs, the animal's spine loses its normal flexibility. This results in stiffness, which further leads to resistance and decreased performance.
The most common symptoms associated with spinal subluxations are pain, which can manifest itself in a variety of ways:
- Compensatory changes in posture and gait abnormalities
- Poor mental attitude/irritability
- Muscle atrophy (wasting)
- Decreased flexibility
- Resistance or stiffness when moving
- Decreased performance
- Resistance to saddling, bridling or giving to the bit
- Sensitivity to touch such as during grooming.